We have answers. Check out the list below to get all the details you may be missing.
What is SyteLineCon?
- SyteLineCon is where a community of SyteLine, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, Fact-Trak, and Beacon-Trak customers and industry experts come together for 3 days packed with networking, implementation tips, business strategies and fun.
The conference will feature over 20 breakout sessions, 3 main stage sessions, and a one-of-a-kind networking event. In addition to SyteLine focused sessions, SyteLineCon attendees will walk away with clearly defined goals and strategies, as well as fresh ways to effectively use and implement software applications.
When is SyteLineCon?
- SyteLineCon 2016 will take place from Monday, October 3rd through Wedneday, October 5th.
Where is SyteLineCon?
- SyteLineCon will be held at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
How do I register?
- You can simply click the “Register Now!” button at the top of this page to register for the event.
What is the schedule for SyteLineCon?
- The 3-day agenda will take shape over the next few months, but rest assured SyteLineCon will be packed with keynote presentations, sponsor sessions, swipe sessions (where you swipe awesome ideas), and networking opportunities. We will be announcing the full agenda closer to the event so watch for more details. You can also register (see above) or sign up to receive SyteLineCon updates.
How much does SyteLineCon cost?
Ticket prices are listed below. Remember, the sooner you buy, the more you save!
- Best Value Super Early Bird—Group Rate (until June 30, 2016): $450 per person Save 75%
- This option is for companies that register more than one person
- Super Early Bird—Single Ticket Rate (until June 30, 2016): $600 per person Save 67%
- Early Bird Rate (until August 15, 2016): $900 per person Save 50%
- Regular Conference Rate (after August 15, 2016): $1800 per person
What is included in the registration fee?
- Registration includes access to all keynote presentations, your choice of over 20 breakout sessions, as well as refreshments, meals and snacks throughout the 3 action-packed days. In addition, it includes access to the “Ask the Experts” area and the Expo Hall. You will also attend the networking event Monday night and the Conference Appreciation Party at the Harley-Davidson Museum® Tuesday night.
What makes SyteLineCon different?
- At SyteLineCon, SyteLine professionals join forces to tackle challenges, exchange ideas, and discover new ways to save time and money, in a way you have never seen before at a SyteLine Conference. You will leave with actionable strategies and content to drive your business to a new level. Plus, you can bring your entire team with the affordable conference costs. Finally, you will get to vote for the Best of the Best Contest winner, only after hearing and taking awesome notes from the top 3 Better Your Best finalists.
Who should attend SyteLineCon?
- SyteLineCon is for SyteLine users and business owners who want to get the most out of their SyteLine applications. A variety of sessions are geared toward managers, accountants, administrators, shop floor supervisors, and others. There will be something for everyone.
Why should I attend?
- If you love SyteLine, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, Fact-Trak or any of the other SyteLine add-on products or just want to learn more about them, you belong at SyteLineCon! If you've never attended such an event, you don't want to miss the networking and the strategies that will drive years of ongoing ROI. You'll build lasting relationships with other SyteLine professionals and leverage their expertise to boost your knowledge and your company's growth. Join us at SyteLineCon to take SyteLine to the next level!
- Keynote Presentations
- Get inspired and motivated by powerful and engaging keynote speakers
- User Led Tracks
- Learn proven strategies on how to use SyteLine
- Get actionable strategies on implementation
- SyteLine Product Training
- Learn best practices for how to use SyteLine, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, and our other products to grow your company while saving both time and money
- Get one-on-one support from SyteLine experts to solve your challenges
- Networking Events
- Connect with customers from around the globe
- Make new friends and discover new ideas
- Come meet The Lake Companies' representatives, support and development staff face to face!
- SyteLineCon Expo Hall/Vendor Space
- Discover an ecosystem of service and technology partners that can extend the value of SyteLine
- Meet one-on-one with SyteLine's best partners, service providers, and developers
- Best of the Best Customer Award
- Learn what other SyteLine, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, Fact-Trak, and Beacon-Trak customers are doing to achieve success in their businesses and see who will be awarded as the Best of the Best!
- Get ideas on how you can implement the same functionality to achieve similar results
What is the refund policy?
- Refunds are available after the deduction of a 20% service fee, until August 31, 2016. After which time refunds will not be available.
To cancel your registration and request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. But we assure you that you will not want to miss SyteLineCon 2016—it will be a SyteLine conference unlike any before!
I registered for SyteLineCon and can't attend. Can I transfer my ticket to another person at my company?
Yes, if you purchased a ticket and are unable to attend SyteLineCon, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. The deadline to transfer your registration is August 31, 2016. Please submit all transfer requests to email@example.com
Is a discounted hotel room block available for attendees?
- Yes, we have negotiated discount rates with the Pfister Hotel, available from Sunday, October 2nd through Wednesday, October 5th. The block of rooms with a group rate will not last long, so get them while you can. You can either Book Your Room on their website using the group code
100316THEL, or contact the Pfister Hotel at (414) 935-5942 and reference The Lake Companies, Inc. Their staff will assist you with your room reservation.
While the discounted rate has been negotiated through Saturday, October 8th, rooms have not been reserved for those additional nights and are subject to hotel availability.
Is parking available at The Pfister Hotel?
- Yes, the hotel has a parking garage; however, there is a parking fee.
How can I get from the airport to the hotel?
- The Pfister Hotel is about 15 minutes (9 miles) from the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee. Taxis are available and the estimated taxi fare is about $35. You can also use Uber or Lyft.
What should I bring to the conference?
- Bring your questions, challenges and your successes! Everyone can benefit from sharing. You'll want to bring your laptop or a mobile device and we also recommend that you bring business cards and a desire to learn!
What is the dress code?
- The dress code for SyteLineCon is business casual. This includes the conference sessions as well as the networking events. Feel free to leave the suits and ties at home. We do suggest you bring a sweater or dress in layers, as the conference room temperatures can fluctuate.
What kind of weather should I anticipate?
- The weather in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in October is typically 60-65 degrees during the day and 40-45 degrees at night. October is a very pretty time of year. You will enjoy the fall weather and autumn colors. With that being said, Wisconsin weather is consistently unpredictable!
Who should I contact with other questions?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions about SyteLineCon.